Find your passion
Everyone in this world has some talent. It could be anything from being a mastermind to knowing how to grow crops. No one is talentless in true sense. Yet some people use their talent to shine and rise above all when others lag behind. Those people have found their passion and followed it. If you have a passion then you already know about its power. If you don’t have one, I’m sure you’ve been told plenty of times to find one. Passion drives you to try your best to make it work. Passion works as a fuel for all the sacrifices you make to achieve your goal. Without passion, it’s really tough to stay focused on your goal especially with all these extreme pressures of the race of being successful. If you do something you’re not passionate about, you can’t be successful. Even if you become successful, it will last for a very short period until you get frustrated and give up. Because when you are not passionate about something, you don’t feel happy and satisfied rather you feel trapped, which is the last thing anyone would ever want to feel. So you must have a passion. But the question is, how to find one if you have none? Well, there is no straight cut formula or path to find your passion. It’s not available in Google maps! But there are some steps which might help you to find your passion. All you have to do is be eager enough to find it.
How to find your passion:
- Close your eyes and take a deep breath. For a moment forget about your situation, your worries, your duties, forget everything that you are supposed to be taking care of.
- Now think back of your happy days. Perhaps your school years? Just think of a time when you didn’t feel pressurized about being someone in life.
- Think about the things you loved to do. Things that you were interested in. Things that made you happy. Things that you were good in doing. Perhaps you were good in drawing or cooking? There has to be something you loved and were good in. No matter how small you think of this work and how absolutely silly and impossible it may seem to you now, just give it a chance.
- Now try to find the reasons for you to love that work. And try to find out if you still feel the same because if you do, you’ve found your passion.
- If that doesn’t help, then try to find something that interests you. Something that you would love doing for the rest of your life.
Life is never easy and we have to deal with tons of things. Sometimes responsibility, sometimes circumstances take away the chance of pursuing our passions. But you have to remember that you only live once and you deserve to be happy in this short period. Whatever it is that’s standing between you and your passion, you can overcome it. In this competitive world where everything is judged by its price, it won’t be easy to find your passion and follow it. But you must be strong and fight for it. You just have to trust in yourself, and success will come running after you.
Peace Out 🙂